📷Volunteer work at Kallang Tennis Centre| 在加冷网球中心做志工😎(by @ace108)

in STEEM CN/中文21 hours ago
 
Went out to take a bus out early in the wee hours of the morrning. It was still dark when I got of the bus.
凌晨时分,我出门坐公车。下车时天还没亮。
@ace108


🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particularly the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/

https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
Walked an unlit path towards the Kallang Tennis Centre.
沿着一条没有路灯的小路走向加冷网球中心。
@ace108


Then a familiar footpath which wasn't brightly lit. I'm sure someone had fallen into the drain the the side before.
然后是一条熟悉的人行道,但灯光并不明亮。我敢肯定之前有人掉进过路边的排水沟里。
@ace108


Walked under the sheltered walkway.
穿过有遮蔽的人行道。
@ace108


Reached the Kallang Tennis Centre. They had a screen set up for prize award ceremony.
到达加冷网球中心。他们设置了一个屏幕,用于颁奖仪式。
@ace108


I was too early.
我到得太早了。
@ace108


Record my presence with a selfie.
用自拍记录我的存在。
@ace108


The staff at the centre just started coming in.
中心的工作人员刚开始进来。
@ace108


There was simple breakfast served.
他们提供了简单的早餐。
@ace108


It was brighter and I started looking around after breakfast. There were two spin machines there.
天色渐亮,吃完早餐后我开始四处张望。那里有两台旋转机。
@ace108


The registration desk staff and players came and registration started.
注册处的工作人员和球员来了,注册开始。
@ace108


It was the boys singles category that would be played. We started singing the National Anthem before the games.
比赛是男子单打比赛。我们在比赛前唱国歌。
@ace108


After the games started, there wasn't much going on and I walked around. There was a kind of strange table-tennis table like object. Don't know what it is.
比赛开始后,没什么活动,我就四处走走。那里有一个像乒乓球桌一样的奇怪物体。不知道那是什么。
@ace108


Watch some of the boys played. Had to make sure the parents were outside the court and not coaching them.
观看一些男孩的比赛。必须确保他们的家长在场外,而不是在指导他们。
@ace108


Lunch was some braised chicken with rice. I found it too salty and another lady found it too sweet.
午餐是红烧鸡饭。我觉得太咸了,另一位女士觉得太甜了。
@ace108


The cake was nice.
蛋糕很好吃。
@ace108


I skipped the iced popsicle because it looked sweet.
我没有点冰棍,因为它看起来很甜。
@ace108


The staff ordered bubble tea for us later.
工作人员后来给我们订了珍珠奶茶。
@ace108


It looked like it was going to rain.
看起来要下雨了。
@ace108


Then it rained heavily and the matches were suspended.
然后雨下得很大,比赛暂停了。
@ace108


My friends and I had to sweep the water off the court.
我和朋友们不得不把场上的水扫掉。
@ace108


Even the bird came to enjoy the court we dried.
连鸟儿都来欣赏我们擦干的场地。
@ace108


Then the girls singles matches could proceed.
然后女子单打比赛就可以开始了。
@ace108


My shift ended and I left to take a bus to the club to play pickleball. I passed by this fallen tree and reported it to the authorities.
我的轮班结束了,我乘公共汽车去俱乐部打匹克球。我路过这棵倒下的树,并向有关部门报告了此事。
@ace108


SEPARATOR-ace
Please see my other posts: @ace108
请看我其他帖: @ace108

I See👀. Shoot📷. I Blog it👆😎